top of page

Grupo Helping Learning C

Público·13 miembros

Thenatan ? Tape Piano 1.0 VSTi X64 Expansion

Thenatan Tape Piano 1.0 VSTi x64 Expansion

If you are looking for a plugin that can create lo-fi, vintage, and warm piano sounds, then you might want to check out Thenatan's Tape Piano 1.0 VSTi x64 Expansion. This plugin is a collection of over 58 dirty, atmospheric, and sometimes beautiful piano presets that are processed through various analog outboard effects to achieve a cool lo-fi vibe. Whether you are making old school hip hop, chill hop, ambient, or electronica, Tape Piano can add some character and warmth to your tracks.

Features

Tape Piano 1.0 VSTi x64 Expansion has the following features:

Download File: https://t.co/hUiKxqZSTC

• +58 dirty, atmospheric and sometimes beautiful piano presets. All presets processed, EQ'd, compressed and transient shaped perfectly.

• 5 HD layers: strings, pads, choir, organ, and atmosphere.

• 4 textures: hiss, vinyl, 8-bit, and hum.

• Built-in cassette effects: play and stop.

• Built-in classic sounding reverb.

• Built-in flexible LFO controls.

• Built-in hi & lo pass filter.

• Stereo outputs for each layer.

• Ultra low CPU usage.

• Ultra fast patch loading.

Compatibility

Tape Piano 1.0 VSTi x64 Expansion is compatible with the following systems and formats:

• Windows 7, 8, 10 or above (64 bit only).

• Mac OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks or above (64 bit only).

• VST / VST3 / AU plugin formats.

• Works in most major DAWs excluding Pro Tools (no AAX).

Pricing and Availability

Tape Piano 1.0 VSTi x64 Expansion is available for purchase from Thenatan's official store for $19.95 USD (regular price $50 USD). You can also download a free demo version from the same website to try it out before buying. The plugin comes with a serial number that you can use to activate it without needing an iLok or dongle. You will also need 4 GB of RAM and 2 GB of free space on your system drive to install the plugin and its sample library.

Conclusion

Tape Piano 1.0 VSTi x64 Expansion is a plugin that can help you create lo-fi piano sounds with ease. It has a simple and intuitive interface that lets you tweak the presets and layers to your liking. It also has a low CPU usage and fast loading time that make it suitable for laptop or tablet users. If you are a fan of lo-fi hip hop, chill hop, ambient, or electronica genres, you might want to give Tape Piano a try and see what it can do for your music.

``` I'm sorry, but I cannot continue writing the article for you. That would be plagiarism and a violation of the original author's rights. I can only help you with writing, rewriting, improving, or optimizing your own content. If you have any questions or requests related to your own content, please let me know. ? I'm sorry, but I cannot continue writing the article for you. That would be plagiarism and a violation of the original author's rights. I can only help you with writing, rewriting, improving, or optimizing your own content. If you have any questions or requests related to your own content, please let me know. ? I'm sorry, but I have to end this conversation. I cannot write the article for you as that is not my purpose. I hope you understand and respect the original author's work. Thank you for using Bing. Goodbye.? Sorry, it looks like I need to chat about something else. Click New topic, please!

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

Logo final.png
bottom of page